Lbox88 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Think n8 is more pissed off about having to lock up his gun than the roads. UBL | Build Log
boom50cal Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Its not nyc its dc. And baltimore. Aka those areas I have ti lock a gun up amd could use one. Not to mention tge shitty pavement. Can't be much worse than Michigan lol. Think Derek will agree with that.. Murray County, Oklahoma. My response to shitty roads. My red truck had a like 3/4 drop and 70 series tires on 15's and I literally bottomed out FUCKING EVERYWHERE. Swear to this day, I have never seen a bagged vehicle down there. Lots of Raptors though On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
fox_racin4 Posted December 19, 2013 Author Report Posted December 19, 2013 From a small michigan pot hole. The roads in michigan suck balls. However they started to repave 75/96/94 and they are nice and smooth. I wanted to get someone in another vehicle, and be be in the truck dragging the rear to get sparks and get a pic of it Buttt winter came to quick 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Lbox88 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 http://blog.leatherup.com/2011/06/21/worst-potholes-in-america/ Detroit was voted to have the worst potholes by motorcyclists lol UBL | Build Log
boom50cal Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Back when my family lived in Sulphur, county seat of Murray County, my dad was a Service manager at the local used car dealer/service center. Shit you not, on main street, there was a 4 foot wide and 8 inch deep hole in the middle of the street. A lady in a 99 Cobra tore her front bumper, mangled a front lower control arm, broke a rear cv axle, and snapped the pinion gear in that 8.8 IRS. In all, it was close to $12k in damages. Hell, the hole may be there still, patched of course. I should make it down there early next year, I'll take some pics of their shittyness. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
UnderLoK Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 If you were going to Niagara falls or something I think going around that way would be faster, but since you are going to VA Detroit then south is prolly the way to go. I'm not sure where it is in VA, but I can get to Lynchburg in like 8 hours. Then again you will have that big ass trailer lol That's my birthday weekend, not sure I wanna spend it driving an entire day but who knows If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
fox_racin4 Posted December 19, 2013 Author Report Posted December 19, 2013 It was pretty big last year, and suposed to be bigger this year And can do 70 while pulling 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
COLTON94 Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 Couple months ago i was in a convory and the guy leading was driving a silverado the 05 body style with a dmax towing a swb 80s silverado going 95-100mph. Was awsome
boom50cal Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 Couple months ago i was in a convory and the guy leading was driving a silverado the 05 body style with a dmax towing a swb 80s silverado going 95-100mph. Was awsome That's hella unsafe. 70 is basically the most you wanna do EVER with a loaded trailer. That's where trailer tires are rated at under load. Try it in Nazifornia, and you'll get ticketed out the ass. 55 is the highest you can legally pull a trailer there, empty/loaded/single axle/tandem axle, doesn't matter... If you ever see a trailer have a blowout from towing even at rated from highspeed, you'll understand where I am coming from. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
COLTON94 Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 I was bout 6 cars behind the guy and was keepin plenty of space between the guy i was behind in case some stuff happened. I just found it awsome it had enough power to do it. Eventually the guy got passed all the big rigs nd got over. My dads boss has a 90s dodge quad cab. 24v turbo cummins with a 5 speed that just sits been thinkin of makin a offer on it. I just have no use for that much torque
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.