Jump to content

12 10s purple truck no more 10s?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Was that up here in Canada? And will we be having park and pound this year somewhere you think? It's a true ground pounder for sure it literally shakes the ground lol it seamed that way to me when I first heard it with the sundowns!

21c7dfb9-42d1-4368-b17b-5c4122ea726e.jpg

current score-156.6 sealed on the dash

4 ZV3 15s

1 AB 1100.1

Posted

Bet the cummins will end up with some team subs. I'm calling it now. 2 team 18's off an AB1100.1...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

No Dave the park and pound was in ohio

Nothing crazy for subs in the cummins Maybe a single 8 or 10 on the tranny hump. However the doors will be stupid loud

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

both doors are playing.........

vid uploading..
same song as last time as a comparison.
will have more power on the doors one they are in the truck, 200.4 on 8s10s then something else on the 6s
in the vid all 8s and 10s are on chan 1/2 of 200.4 and 6s on chan 3/4

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

Looking good man!

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Nice dude them doors look like their going to get stupid loud

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3018 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...