Wow you knew that it was a fly by campillo... Impresive. Iv never even seen another frame like mine... What about the drop outs tho? Iv never heard anything bad about them?

Oh yea? What is it?

86c54d57.jpg built by myself. Pm me if your interested.

looks nice man. ive always liked fly frames. the only thing i dont like are the bottom break dropouts.

lol ive been riding for a while. nothing wrong with them at all. when i used to ride breaks I would have to make sure my chain was always nice and tight, or it would hit the brakes lol. I stopped riding breaks a long time ago though.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Oh! Brakes! Lol yea it is A lil annoying. I still like it over bottom up brakes

Wow you knew that it was a fly by campillo... Impresive. Iv never even seen another frame like mine... What about the drop outs tho? Iv never heard anything bad about them?

Oh yea? What is it?

86c54d57.jpg built by myself. Pm me if your interested.

looks nice man. ive always liked fly frames. the only thing i dont like are the bottom break dropouts.

lol ive been riding for a while. nothing wrong with them at all. when i used to ride breaks I would have to make sure my chain was always nice and tight, or it would hit the brakes lol. I stopped riding breaks a long time ago though.

That why I love my top mounted brakes :) I ride front and back, double brakes ftw!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

yea ive long gotten rid of my braks lol. ok well im done post dumping lol.

back on subject- op i like the grey and blue scheme, im pretty sure DK had a Chris Doyle sig frame that came in that exact green and black color setup. I started on a DK Cincinnati complete that came with broken unsealed BB bearings haha

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Back to the OP, What method are you using for the application of paint? My mom has a mountain bike that i ride with my gf around town and stuff and i was thinking of painting it a more manly color than pink and light blue lol. You doing rattle can, HVLP, sending it to get powder coated? Jw. My bro has a walmart bmx bike but neither of us can ride it because of our size it makes the chain slip when we ride it. Anyone have any ideas of fixes?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

That why I love my top mounted brakes :) I ride front and back, double brakes ftw!

I haven't ridden brakes for about 5 years now lol. I think i would only put front breaks back on, just to dick around ha

teamxa2-1.jpg

Back to the OP, What method are you using for the application of paint? My mom has a mountain bike that i ride with my gf around town and stuff and i was thinking of painting it a more manly color than pink and light blue lol. You doing rattle can, HVLP, sending it to get powder coated? Jw. My bro has a walmart bmx bike but neither of us can ride it because of our size it makes the chain slip when we ride it. Anyone have any ideas of fixes?

about the bike, does it have the roller coaster style hub were if you pedal back it acts as a break? if it is then the wedge pieces on the inside of the hub could be slipping.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived