Sonic Electronix

Hello, I'm thinking about getting new 12's and leaving the 2 15's behind until I get a new car. I wen't to the website and couldn't find a price.

http://www.reaudio.com/specs.html#sp_mt

how much for 1 of these? and what is their rms rated at? I'm looking to run a Hifonics XXV series not sure which one yet still waiting on a reply to the 2 12's. Also, I wan't to compete so I wan't something thats daily bumping, and also be able to destroy Competition. Does anyone have any links, or info on these subs?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

there is no rating or price on the web because they are all custom made to order so it all depends which configuration you need. (just like FI)

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

im not sure on prices, but not cheap...there is no rms rating b/c they are mainly used for comps....they can handle ungodly amounts of power for a couple of second burp...

main concern is that they will be good for Daily Driving Competing will come later when everythings done. Gonna have to make a new box if it's even possible 2 12s in a 1992 Cavalier. I'm gonna do what I did with the 2 15's pull the seat down and have the subs looking in at you from inside. the price range is dueable.

what about shipping though?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

throw them about 1300w each and you be slumpin hard! :D

you need to order from an authorized dealer like woofersetc.com and then you can get shipping calculated. as far as a daily its will bump pretty hard for ya

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I was in a car with this guy, he had 2 12' Re's I never even know what Re's was i was just like hmm. he had a Memphis 4k amp, and he turned his shit on I felt like my ears was bleeding. he said he's hit 150+ with just his 2 12's.

So, I have 2 p3's which im gonna get rid of probally because I don't want them anymore.

the Mt Series is STRICTLY SPL, so how is a SPL Subwoofer sound for daily driving?

do you think i'll have a problem?

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

o.k. it is not stricly spl, its built for spl but we bump them all the time in out old demo vehicle. they are not as good as say the xxx for sq but the beat will kick your ass anyway.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

o.k. it is not stricly spl, its built for spl but we bump them all the time in out old demo vehicle. they are not as good as say the xxx for sq but the beat will kick your ass anyway.

i'm not a SQ Freak all about the Bass.

thanks all.

i'll see what money I can come up with.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

around $400-$600 each, anywhere from 1500-4k rms, and theres a hifonics goliath for sale right now on CA.com for 650 that would power those subs perfectly.

ca.com??? i wanna buy the goliath amp!! but i cant find the link, help lol!

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D