WTB RF T1652-S Components

bre2ts

i am in no rush... if i don't find any by then end of april / beginning of may i will just order some. thought i would give another SMD member a chance to offload some of their stuff. :drinks:

idk how many i want in total maybe 4 or 6 but for now 2 will do. i do not want to put to much money into the current car before i find out whether i am staying over seas or not for up coming PCS.

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

Just to help you out try asking Cody (CJ18) for his. I dont remember the price i paid for the ones he had but if im right he had 4 sets of them. I bought two.

This is the link to his profile:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/27969-cj18/

Give him a shout, he is very fair on prices and fast for payment and shipping and everything. I bought my SMD and fosgate t1652-s from him. He also bought my blown kicker solox from me and paid the shipping (nothing else because i just wanted the damn thing gone hahaha) I really like buying everything i did from him, he is fast and will answer any questions you may have, smart or dumb. The only thing is that he is out on basic training i believe (idr what for) so he may not get back to you fast but he seems to get back to me in like a day if not 2 from when i ask him something.

Hit him up and see if he still has them left and what he wants for them.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Just to help you out try asking Cody (CJ18) for his. I dont remember the price i paid for the ones he had but if im right he had 4 sets of them. I bought two.

This is the link to his profile:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/27969-cj18/

Give him a shout, he is very fair on prices and fast for payment and shipping and everything. I bought my SMD and fosgate t1652-s from him. He also bought my blown kicker solox from me and paid the shipping (nothing else because i just wanted the damn thing gone hahaha) I really like buying everything i did from him, he is fast and will answer any questions you may have, smart or dumb. The only thing is that he is out on basic training i believe (idr what for) so he may not get back to you fast but he seems to get back to me in like a day if not 2 from when i ask him something.

Hit him up and see if he still has them left and what he wants for them.

i'm pretty sure he sold all of them

you win some, you lose some

yeah i cant remember if he did or not. If i see him on here ill ask him for you if you want. I bought both my sets from him a few months back so he may have sold them but idk for sure.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Bret,

Sorry bro CJ did sell his t1652-s's to me. I got the last two he had. Sorry for the wrong information on it. I didnt know for sure if he had his yet or not. Good luck with finding them trink40.gif