Sonic Electronix

box rise ??? how does it happen and are all types of boxes subject to it

the word you're looking for is IMPEDANCE

My bad. Ohm load and impedence look interchangable to me. :pardon:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Lol at jay..

Such an ass..

Hahaha

Rise sux ...that is all

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

the word you're looking for is IMPEDANCE

My bad. Ohm load and impedence look interchangable to me. :pardon:

it isn't. Resistance is constant, impedance is variable. Ohms is a unit of measurement.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Resistance is constant? From what I know there is nothing constant in a mobile 12 volt environment. Everything affects the other. Voltage, Current, Resistance, Impedance, temperature...I have no problem being corrected with an explanation.

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Resistance is constant? From what I know there is nothing constant in a mobile 12 volt environment. Everything affects the other. Voltage, Current, Resistance, Impedance, temperature...I have no problem being corrected with an explanation.

Resistance is not only found in a 12 volt environment.

Resistance and impedance are both measures of the opposition to the flow of electricity, however resistance is used to measure things like the resistance in wire or a resistor. These values stay the same regardless of what circuit they are in. A 1 foot section of wire will have the same resistance no matter where it is used. WIre material, wire length and temperature will change the resistance. Impedance specifically refers to the opposition of AC current and changes depending on voltage, current, etc...

that is my relatively non electrical educated explanation anyway, I'm sure someone else can explain further.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I that that just about does it skippy.

Should get the point across.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I that that just about does it skippy.

Should get the point across.

except for the most important variable in AC when it comes to impedance...frequency

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived