Just as it sounds, just givin him a little beat, and might i add, the amp and sub i had laying around, everything else he bought, this is very much something he wanted, not something i did when i was bored, and i know the truck might not be pretty, its just a 4x4 hunting vehicle, but no sense in leaving everything stock, plus every year at the 4th i have to compete with some asshole from the other side of the family for sound dominance while we watch the fireworks....

Pioneer (2200?) deck, cant remember the number off hand, but its a nice cheap deck that will get the job done.

Cheap 4" up front

Pioneer 6.5"s in the rear doors

Factory 4x10s in the back

Legacy PREDATOR(lol) 800w amp (more like 100) (if you want to see the guts let me know lol)

Fi X-Series 15" in a idfk tuned box.

shitty temp. 8ga wiring kit

To Come:

2:1 4th order for the Fi.

AP15001 amp

knu 4ga

DC lvl 3 15" to replace the Fi.

2 2channel 400w amps

2 sets of the brand new crescendo 6.5"s

and a different deck, one set of 2v preouts aint gonna cut it for long.

will have an ipod mount where the drivers side vent is, should work pretty nicely, and can slide it out if we NEED to, but we're windows down kind of guys so shouldnt be a problemo.

P4060074.jpg

these will be getting replaced pretty soon... think Dayton.

P4060075.jpg

i repainted the grills, actually look pretty nice now, not that cheap dull shit it used to be.

P4060076.jpg

this box is a real head turner, as in, what the fuck is wrong with that box? lol...

P4060078.jpg

temp. wiring.

P4060079.jpg

Big 2 upgrade, didnt have enough time to finish today.

P4060080.jpg

The factory horn was demolished, couldnt even be heard over the running motor, and exhaust leak, so we installed these bad boys, $20 kit, couldnt be happier, sounds like a nice fat air horn, was easy as shit to install too, just drilled 2 holes and reamed out a mount.

P4060081.jpg

suprisingly the cheap 4"s get loud as shit, kind of suprised for such shitty VR3's, oh well, more to come!!

whatcha guys thinkin so far??

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Grandpa has a system? Yea! :drinks:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Grandpa has a system? Yea! :drinks:

lol, lets just say this is no where as loud, currently, as his last system.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

grandpa got more bang than most of my friends xD

not on this amp he doesn't! :rofl:

3mm xmax, MAYBE, before it starts clipping. gain is allll the way down.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

heres a pic of the box we're going to build soon. 5.5ft^3 sealed, 10ft^3 ported, 21.5"x8" port (off the top of my head, i think) tuned to 45hz. outer demensions are going to be 48x23x32. going to use a hell of alot of resin, and a hell of alot of 3/4 threaded rod.

196849_214371038577975_100000152410591_955974_6491173_n.jpg

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

P4060083.jpg

for such a shitty amp, im suprised i havent popped it yet. this was my first amp, and has lasted 4-5 years so far, but i dont get why the case needs to be so big for so few internals lol. im guessing its doing about 120 watts to the FI, before box and wire rise.

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever