Sundown Audio

Need help deciding?...

kwag415

A single dual sub can be wired in parallel to 2 ohms.

Hmmm, thats weird, Aq doesnt list 2 ohm power for the 2200. Anyone know what it is?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

yeah i have it wired to 2 ohm check out my youtube channel for some vids (http://www.youtube.com/user/kwag415?feature=mhum)

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

wait.. but is the XX-Zeus good?

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Im also in a under 300$ budget any suggestions??

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Ya get AQ, hifonics doesnt put out its rated rms, there good ameture amps, but if you want a little more kick go with AQ

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

i only need the rms wattage of the Zeus it would power it fine right? good for price. the AQs are pricy

BC 264 stage 2 cams

I'd go with a RF Prime R1000.1D

Linkage

1000w at 2ohm, and I'm sure it's better quality than the Hifonics.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

that would b better then the XX? can i put 2 guage on thaT?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Yes, it would be better than the XX. Also, I have o idea, but I know that you do not need 2gauge wiring for 1000w. You will be fine with 4gauge, which it does accept.

I would recommend KnuKonceptz4gauge amp installation kit. The total for everything should be just under $300, which you said is your budget.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.