if rims are considered unsafe, and police impound the car. then shit, everyone with a loud system will be fucked royaly. systems are more dangerous then rims.

how??? Im assuming you drive with your ears??? You can see perfectly fine you just may not be able to hear... anything...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

if rims are considered unsafe, and police impound the car. then shit, everyone with a loud system will be fucked royaly. systems are more dangerous then rims.

how??? Im assuming you drive with your ears??? You can see perfectly fine you just may not be able to hear... anything...

im all for systems mind you. but what i mean. is they say loud music, you cant hear emergency cars coming. and you cant move out of the way. since i cant hear i look all the time to see if cops or anything is behind me. but i cant speak for everyone

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

He may be talking about the extra weight that a system brings to a car.

true that makes a lot more sense.. Those there Subwoofers are pretty heavy LOL

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

if you watched the video they are sighting the car as unsafe. if thats the case and it truly is unsafe i agree. did you notice that the close up of the wheel looks like its got a chunk taken out of it? How many of those cars have an upgraded braking system to help stop the additional rolling mass.

This is EXACTLY what I was going to say :drinks:

Isnt an upgraded suspension "recommended" too...especially because the car is at least 10yrs old with all that weight of the rim? Its not like the rims are massive, but for that car they are considerably big...

I usually don't chime in on this stuff here but I think for this one I will. Since when did local law enforcement become licensed mechanics that specialize in suspension and braking? I'm just saying if the guy is driving dangerously cause he's drunk or high that's one thing. If he's pulling someone over cause they have bigger than standard rims and then impounding their car on that basis alone then it silly plan and simple. Next it will be paint cause we all know that candy color paint is too bright and when the sun hits it just right its a safety hazard.

Underline issue here, some local small municipality found a way to manipulate a law into targeting certain groups of people in a way of generating revenue by impounding their vehicles and ticketing them. <_<

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived