for electronics... i wouldnt go over 16v

for the battery, keep it below 15v

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

for electronics... i wouldnt go over 16v

for the battery, keep it below 15v

what if i get 14 volt batterys? would i need any other adjustment or anything else? and can i run my amplifiers at 16 volt safe

Depends what amp you have. Some dont like high voltage and go into protect around 16 volts

EDIT: ninja'd by bret... <_<

Edited by blownengine

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

i am now going to tell you the general rule we have here about higher voltages, and recommend you follow it:

"if you have to ask, you shouldn't do it."

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

"if you have to ask, you shouldn't do it."

^^^^ Good rule.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

yeah thanks its cause i was thinking about getting a mechman alternator with the voltage adjuster but they only make 200 amp. The worst thing is my car alternator died today i was gonna order one from dc 270 amobut they have a 4 to 6 week wait on them and mechman doesnt. So i tought about just getting the mechman and run a high voltage but im just gonna go to the junkyard and wait for the dc alt.

yeah thanks its cause i was thinking about getting a mechman alternator with the voltage adjuster but they only make 200 amp. The worst thing is my car alternator died today i was gonna order one from dc 270 amobut they have a 4 to 6 week wait on them and mechman doesnt. So i tought about just getting the mechman and run a high voltage but im just gonna go to the junkyard and wait for the dc alt.

wait...why do you HAVE to run high voltage with a mechman alternator and not a DC alternator? why cant you just run a regular 12v system with a mechman alternator?