Computer people: Need some advice.

Yea he may be a genius but come on, changing small stupid shit to make a whole new model of your product is just ass backwards. I would rather wait a little while longer for something that is a lot more improved than what i bought the first time around than to have to buy the 20th generation iPad before something else beats it by a long shot. lol. But hey what do i know right?

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

N8 buddy i have to disagree with Bitdefender. i had it for a good 6 months. started out fine but got worse with every update

plus most of the time it would find something and do nothing about it. it would just say "hey look a virus" and that is it..

useless

the others you mentioned are great though

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I use Norton internet security. That it lol windows 7 ultimate ftw. I used to use auslogic in my old asus laptop and worked great for me

Norton is a huge memory hog

What's a good one.

AVG suck A LOT of resources & makes your comp take forever to boot up.

Microsoft Essentials is faster.

Stay away from Norton & McAfee.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Pc ftw MAC is for rich fancy douches lol

Guess I'm a rich fancy douche?

Yea he may be a genius but come on, changing small stupid shit to make a whole new model of your product is just ass backwards. I would rather wait a little while longer for something that is a lot more improved than what i bought the first time around than to have to buy the 20th generation iPad before something else beats it by a long shot. lol. But hey what do i know right?

Hmm I think your looking at it superficially theres alot more technical changes than just cosmetic. And HP and Dell and other window based computer companies come out with more models a year than Mac does in 5. And with each one the price goes up. And as far as they charge more for macs... Overall better hardware, software and technology. Plus as stated earlier macs have considerably gone down in price

you win some, you lose some

I use Norton internet security. That it lol windows 7 ultimate ftw. I used to use auslogic in my old asus laptop and worked great for me

Norton is a huge memory hog

What's a good one.

I used to use nod32 but that was years ago, I have been using soley macs for almost 4-5 years now.

yea bret i know but still i like having windows and not having to waste time to put windows on a mac with the bootcamp. I like windows because its fun to troubleshoot when you fuck something up on it. haha. I would get a mac only for the size and do something like meade did with his truck and stuff it in the dash somewhere or something or make a small hometheater pc with it. Other than that i only tend to buy ipods from apple, nothing else. Just more of my preference tho so ill admit to that.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

yea bret i know but still i like having windows and not having to waste time to put windows on a mac with the bootcamp. I like windows because its fun to troubleshoot when you fuck something up on it. haha. I would get a mac only for the size and do something like meade did with his truck and stuff it in the dash somewhere or something or make a small hometheater pc with it. Other than that i only tend to buy ipods from apple, nothing else. Just more of my preference tho so ill admit to that.

It does have a lot to do with preference. I love macs I love the operating system and it's simplicity. As for running windows on a Mac i don't use boot camp VMware does the job for me.

I do own a netbook now... I know I know I am such a trader. But for work I need to be on a widows computer, and sometimes have to access my work stuff from home.

Archived