you dont know what yout talking about it is bad to run your voltage like that for example those batteries i will never run iton anything higher then 15volts and as for electronics nothin over 16volts,but ig mister know it all here just ignore that, but to answer your question i have a friend running a 18volt system and he says he sees slight gas mileage and other minor things run more effient

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

A 16 volt setup uses 16 volt batteries that charge at ~19 volts. You will be using a 14 volt system which on newer vehicles the 16.5 charging voltage is fine.

As said before on your 91 dont be surprised if something does go out. Higher voltage could cause some electronics (talking the components themselves such as circuit board components) to run hotter leading to premature failure.

Good luck, hope it works out.

I never said that I was a know it all bit I do know plenty of people including Matt from mechman that was run his silverado on 16.5v for like 3 years with absolutely no problems he uses D1400s in all his vehicles I have spoken with him on the phone and he said I'm perfectly fine

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

id like to see how this goes since it is an older vehicle. I would think that you might get a stronger ignition from the coil and a stronger spark to the plugs. but that would make me think you would get worse gas millage because you are useing more gas when getting the bigger spark. if that makes sense its late lol.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg