mr.p Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 I knowww heraname dudeserio usly hee needssss too cahhaengeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
SQMonte Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 I knowww heraname dudeserio usly hee needssss too cahhaengeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt You might as well go stock up on keyboards Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
FiBTLforlife Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 K, last night my friend called me and said he would need a ride to work this morning. I have no problem doing that, I wake up and failed at making coffee. when I picked up my friend he wanted to go to mcdonalds and said I could get something, so I got coffee. Pull off from a stop light and spilled it all over my junk. Worst experience ever, and I must say, what the fuck is the point to keeping coffee at its boiling point. why the fuck you gone order coffee in your car anyway? cold coffee yea but hot coffee is just shit waiting to happen. I usually drink my coffee at the house and sometimes just put it in a coffee cup fully open and drive to work drinking it. Never had a problem. lol just be carefull next time, mcdonalds on the other hand is great as i just ate three MCchichen sandwiches while typing this. 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
LoudNLow931 Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 The coffee back then? they always put in milk and everything for you, and they don't use cold milk, they use cream packets that are room temperature. Also I buy coffee to wake me up, not so that once I am already up because I have been up for the past 2 hours, waiting for my coffee to cool down. you're supposed to drink it to wake up. not pour it on your crotch. although I'm sure your way was very effective. LOL! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LT.Smoke Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 This thread was a pointless rant/Tirade... I closed it because it became nothing but a flame fest about pointless stuff Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.