RAM_Designs Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Azagtoth502 Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Tasty I'm sure Quote pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
RAM_Designs Posted April 10, 2011 Author Report Posted April 10, 2011 Tasty I'm sure Indeed, I have enough to live off of it for about a month. Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Baydestrian Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
RAM_Designs Posted April 10, 2011 Author Report Posted April 10, 2011 ^^^ el oh el Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
MrGeo Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 dude, that's funny as hell! :rofl: :rofl: Quote http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
Watch the bass Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 In Germany we say "I didnt always drink, but always oftener". Quote "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Baydestrian Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
RAM_Designs Posted April 10, 2011 Author Report Posted April 10, 2011 Dessert Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.