:angry: Well i ordered another ehqs because thats what i originally built my box for. and today i check the tracking number and it says it was delivered so i called them and they said it was delivered to the apartment building next to me. So i walk over there and nothing. so im hoping someone took it to the rental office. if not, i just got robbed :mad:

Ain't that some shizzle. If it was insured, I'm sure you won't get screwed over. If anything, call the cops & let them run an investigation if nobody wants to talk. I've had plenty if stuff delivered to my next door neighbor... good thing me & him are extra cool.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

^^^ they had to go home early and install their new woofer! LOL J/P mang... :) i hope you get your sub!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i had the same problem, fed ex delivered my new cell phone to 2447 when my addy is 2247...the guy played stupid with me until he slipped and said that he sells stuff on ebay...so i looked him up, found my phone, and made a copy and went to the police! double check the shipping address and make sure they didnt mess that up.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

even if it wasnt insured, it was delivered to the wrong house. thats fed-ex's fault. take that shit up with them.
X2 call FedEx tracking... track your package find out who signed for it, and then ask FedEx "who the hell is that" ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=