DC Sound Lab

dc level 3 15S questions?

Yeah no frustration then I won't get answer with arguing and yea they will be chocked at first but later with them in a blow trough wouldn't they be ok

no, not unless ur building a wall.

4 15s NEED ~12 cubes NET to work properly. in ur trunk u MIGHT be able to get ~6 or so cubes net... :shrug:

dont try the "its a bunch of subs it has to be loud idea". go with a nice pair of XL 12s... :good: .

/thread.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Yeah no frustration then I won't get answer with arguing and yea they will be chocked at first but later with them in a blow trough wouldn't they be ok

no, not unless ur building a wall.

4 15s NEED ~12 cubes NET to work properly. in ur trunk u MIGHT be able to get ~6 or so cubes net... :shrug:

dont try the "its a bunch of subs it has to be loud idea". go with a nice pair of XL 12s... :good: .

/thread.

Thats the solution to your question you do not have the space in your trunk for the setup your thinking of, take the advice from guys that have been doing this for years.

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Ok so I decided to go with xl now but I still want 15s 2 of them would that be better

i dont think you would have the room to do it unless you basically sealed it off to the cabin and used basically the whole trunk as a enclosure.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Ok so I decided to go with xl now but I still want 15s 2 of them would that be better

Your getting there but i just dont think have the space for 2 15", 12"s are more in your space ported i have a good size trunk in a pontiac g6 and i cant fit 2 15"

www.wooferwarehouse.com

They will handle every bit of that t4000 get a design from a member on here i recently got a design from RAM-designs i would recommend him the design was great looking havent built it yet but i bet it will sound even better but there are several members who do great designs

www.wooferwarehouse.com