Yeah thats a big thing that I have is a wandering mind, so usually it doesn't do me much good.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I tried gates of hades, and during I started to freak out, got all hot and my heart started beaten fast as shit.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

just saw vids of gates of hades.. wtf.. looks kinda scary.. know if theres a andriod app?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

just saw vids of gates of hades.. wtf.. looks kinda scary.. know if theres a andriod app?

I have no clue on the android market. But you can buy tracks off itunes. The youtube versions dont work, the signals that cause the affects arent transfered through the download

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

And also fellas, these tones can easily be created on audacity...just add two sine waves, and mute one on the left channel, and the other on the right channel. Play around with them, and see what different effects different combinations of waves have.

mivtCK.png

And also fellas, these tones can easily be created on audacity...just add two sine waves, and mute one on the left channel, and the other on the right channel. Play around with them, and see what different effects different combinations of waves have.

Beware of this there are side affects of not properly tunning the frequencies and can have side affects such as death it has caused brain traumas and internal bleeding so attempt at your own risk. Each combination of frequencies have different variations and affects

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Beware of this there are side affects of not properly tunning the frequencies and can have side affects such as death it has caused brain traumas and internal bleeding so attempt at your own risk. Each combination of frequencies have different variations and affects

do you really expect me to believe this?

mivtCK.png

Archived