Sonic Electronix

Ahh well i just looked up that sub 21" thats crazy. well it says its rated at 1500 Rms. Soooo i would get one AQ2200 and one of those in a dual 2 verson and run it at 1 ohm

2000+ watts rms to a 1500 rms sub will make it slap.

Plus with that amp you would only need 2 battries, a HO Alt and a bunch of 0 Gauge.

so those ratings on the aq were at rms power? i thought those were max ratings

they are RMS but since the sub is 1500 RMS like powerhouse407 said a single AQ2200D would be a good match and you dont need crazy electrical to run it

well i i think i got the electrical figured out 280 amp dc alt and 2 d3100's or a d3400 and a d3100

Yah that will be Plenty of Power for a AQ2200D you would run over 14V at all times. Just with this much money going in to a build. take your time reserch and do it right. dont rush and mess up somthing. also try to find some one in your area who has an O-scope so you can make shure you are not clipping anywhere. then you will be set.

but if you cant get ahold of a o-scope the AQ2200D has a clip light so atleast you know you wont be sending a clipped signal to the sub

X2 :good:

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

id be looking at 800 dollars for it. but im pretty sure id be keeping it for a long time so i think its worth it. and its pretty uniqe

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Lanzar VCT3000D oh yeah!!!!lmfao

LOL Yah Boi that amp is the shit... lol i b pushin l1ke 100 boss subs of that power house of a amp... lol JK JK JK

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Ahh well i just looked up that sub 21" thats crazy. well it says its rated at 1500 Rms. Soooo i would get one AQ2200 and one of those in a dual 2 verson and run it at 1 ohm

2000+ watts rms to a 1500 rms sub will make it slap.

Plus with that amp you would only need 2 battries, a HO Alt and a bunch of 0 Gauge.

so those ratings on the aq were at rms power? i thought those were max ratings

i'm sure that DP will handle 3l no problem in the hands of someone who knows what there doing

but for 16 year old who's just getting into this stick with an aq 2200 for now and maybe later down the road get a second but for now dont go spending all your moniezzzzz

edit and the DP is a duel 1 or duel 2

so look at these ratings

.5- or 2 ohms- or 1-4 ohms

with a dual 2 ohm speaker you can get a one ohm load

thanks for telling me something i've already pointed out

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

id be looking at 800 dollars for it. but im pretty sure id be keeping it for a long time so i think its worth it. and its pretty uniqe

Yah you will stand out with a 21" sub. and as long as your system is set up right it will be nice.

are you going to build the box??

LOL Yah Boi that amp is the shit... lol i b pushin l1ke 100 boss subs of that power house of a amp... lol JK JK JK

hahaha riight

but seriously, I would consider that AQ3500.1, I was thinking of straping two 2200 but they stated that it would be easier on your electrical system to get the 3500.1 over two 2200 and less stress on the amp as well. to me it's worth the 800, thats price is a steal, try buying a sundown amp, them bitches are expensive.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

im looking into that but i might just end up getting one perfessionally made.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Alil more but a t2500 by rockford

ironically enough i was looking at one of them on crutchfield just now

hahaha riight

but seriously, I wouldn't consider that AQ3500.1, I was thinking of straping two 2200 but they stated that it would be easier on your electrical system to get the 3500.1 over two 2200 and less stress on the amp as well. to me it's worth the 800, thats price is a steal, try buying a sundown amp, them bitches are expensive.

Yah for real. My Next amp will probly be a AQ2200D. i just need to find a way to run 0 Gauge in my jetta and get a HO alt

Archived