Sonic Electronix

man imagine if you filled out your whole profile. you might have someone close by who is willing to look at your stuff you have now and tell you what the issue is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That set up right there will hit harder that what i have now ?, any place i could get a box or would i be better off trying to find someone to make one ?

It will DEFINITELY hit harder man. I would NOT recommend buying a prefab box, you should build your own custom ported box for the subs. Someone on here will be able to design you a box if you ask :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

man imagine if you filled out your whole profile. you might have someone close by who is willing to look at your stuff you have now and tell you what the issue is.

Wouldn't really matter right now i am in Afghanistan, i am gonna get it check out with i get back but i would still like to upgrade

And stop taking advice from whoever suggested PA. Someone told me i sold expensive equipment when they could get 4000 amps on eBay.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That set up right there will hit harder that what i have now ?, any place i could get a box or would i be better off trying to find someone to make one ?

It will DEFINITELY hit harder man. I would NOT recommend buying a prefab box, you should build your own custom ported box for the subs. Someone on here will be able to design you a box if you ask :D

I figured that would be the case just didnt know if there was a company that made good prefab boxes, i am currently looking to see if someone around me can but if there is someone on here that would be willing to make one for reasonable price id like to check in to that also

Just curious how these subs would compare to w7 12's, sorry i come back to that i just have had people telling me i wont find anything better than them

And stop taking advice from whoever suggested PA. Someone told me i sold expensive equipment when they could get 4000 amps on eBay.

lol i was pretty pissed when i got it all installed and heard the results its better than stock but not what i expected out of it

It should be much louder than the 12w7s. I have a example for you...

AQ and DD subs are made by the same people. The AQ HDC3 series is comparable to the DD 35xx series. My friend has a jl 10w7 on 800w, I have a DD3515 on 200w, and my system is much louder. Granted I have much more cone area, but he has 4x the power. You will not be disappointed with two AQ HDC312s. JL makes good equipment, but it's incredibly overpriced for the amount of sound your getting from it.

But remember, install is the most important part to making a good system. If you put a $1000 sub in a prefab box, it will sound like shit and you would be better off with a $200 sub in a custom box.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

What you have now does not even compare. I personally would not worry so much about having (2) batteries. The single under the hood would be fine. You can save a few bucks and put that into a decent box.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |