There website says the battery can provide power for 4000 watt amp as main battery. Do that mean ill still need and alt. For 4000k.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

<_< basically this is what you need to do , Get the biggest battery you can fit under the hood, Then get one or two in the back that will support that 4k watts and update your alt if needed some say do one batt under the hood then alt then the back two but if your alt can support those three or what ever amount of batteries then your okay but a bigger alt wont hurt,

Extra batteries are useless if you do not have the alternator or electrical system to support charging them. Unless you plan to just burp and compete, I would consider a decent size battery under the hood, and a aftermarket HO alternator.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

My prob is I hardly have room for extra batts. Im wondering what the min I can get away with. But is willing to get and alt with 1 big battery.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL