Sonic Electronix

What can I do to make my sound system sound better?

if you dont listen to mexican music dont get the epicenter man thats all im saying..and how are your gains set up man?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

1. Any top brand will do: Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, etc

2. Sounds like the shop isn't good at what they do, I suggest finding another one or figuring out from ppl on here what the issue can be and get it done yourself.

Americuhh, where did you get compact from? Just wondering, can't find any info besides:

The CompVR comes from a long line of excellence, evolving from the tough-as-nails KICKER Competition Subwoofer back in the day. The newest CompVR is engineered to the highest levels, and its dark look will have any installation primed to perform.

i meant that those subs are defiantly not for competition.

and to be honest i have no idea where compact came from. ive had a few to drink tonight lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

if you dont listen to mexican music dont get the epicenter man thats all im saying..and how are your gains set up man?

If it matters, He was bumping a spanish song, Which is what he prolly set it for 'cause I had a corridos CD in it... I don't know :(

2011-04-11_2318.png

Is it just me or is the GAIN ALL THE WAY DOWN?

There is a white dot that shows the actual position in relation to what its is set too. Your gain is all the way down in that pic. Rotate it clockwise a bit and your sound should get louder. Take it back tomorrow and tell them to properly set you gain.

Is it just me or is the GAIN ALL THE WAY DOWN?

There is a white dot that shows the actual position in relation to what its is set too. Your gain is all the way down in that pic. Rotate it clockwise a bit and your sound should get louder. Take it back tomorrow and tell them to properly set you gain.

Sorry, That's the flaslight glare =X I had taken 2 pictures, But its 11:31pm so it's way dark outside lol

2011-04-11_2330.png shows it a bit better

I just put 2 12" Kicker Competition CVR's running an alpine MRX-M100 Mono power @ 1,000W RMS

i found the problem

on the serious note. a new box tuned at about 35hz

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I just put 2 12" Kicker Competition CVR's running an alpine MRX-M100 Mono power @ 1,000W RMS

i found the problem

on the serious note. a new box tuned at about 35hz

haha, Unfortunately I'm 19 years old, driving a 2007 ford mustang on a part time job that only gives me around 25 hours a week on average... lol so you can see why I chose that set up :(

Archived