Got A Freakin Ticket

:D:D I guess I just hate them, because here in Miltown, many of the cops are involved with an inside gang known as "The Punishers" & our whole law enforcement system is SO screwed up/ crooked.

Hell not all of the law is bad....I mean look at me....Sheeerriiiiifff Rooooscooooee PPPPPP. Coletrain! COO COO COO!!! :D just playin I aint no cop :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

lol fight it. say it is impossible, cause ur amps werent even plugged in(for the trip) so how could "i" have been making the noise

I've thought about fighting it, but the cop said he heard me come by him, which is a load of crap because I turned it off as soon as I saw him from down the road. I'm sure their court system is near identical to my local one which means anything the cop says > me = the judge will rule with him.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Loud Pipes save lives deal with it

maybe off-road, but how the hell do they save lives on the road??? <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest MegaloManiac

maybe off-road, but how the hell do they save lives on the road??? <_<

big p is correct. my friend doug his in law was in an motorcycel accident, a car next to him didnt see him and side swiped him. so now he has a loud exhaust and when he rides by people he kicks there doors to make sure they see him. sounds stupid but little things can save your life

What good would they do if all cars & motorcycles had loud pipes? Just make noise. The way to save lives is have everyone get off the damn cell phone & pay attention.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest MegaloManiac

What good would they do if all cars & motorcycles had loud pipes? Just make noise. The way to save lives is have everyone get off the damn cell phone & pay attention.

well i dont know about cars. but i was just speaking for a motorcycles point of view. ppl are stupid in cars, they/we take for granted sometimes

well i dont know about cars. but i was just speaking for a motorcycles point of view. ppl are stupid in cars, they/we take for granted sometimes

That's true, although it's getting to be more with motorcycles too. Worst I've seen is a guy on a crotch-rocket with his girlfriend on back, speeding, driving with one hand that had a cigarette in it, on the cell phone, & niether had helmets.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

did the cops see your system or just the sticker? if only the sticker i would take the box out during court and say the system wasnt in the car because of the trip and fight it , unless they have video of you thumping by they have nothing

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest MegaloManiac

That's true, although it's getting to be more with motorcycles too. Worst I've seen is a guy on a crotch-rocket with his girlfriend on back, speeding, driving with one hand that had a cigarette in it, on the cell phone, & niether had helmets.

lol how is that possible :lol:

did the cops see your system or just the sticker? if only the sticker i would take the box out during court and say the system wasnt in the car because of the trip and fight it , unless they have video of you thumping by they have nothing

The first thing they did was look all through out the back of my truck as soon as they approached. They don't have to have any video. All cops need around here is their word whether its wrong or not. I'm the one that would need video proof of me not bumping to attempt to get out of it and then its still up to the opinion of the judge. Sure I could get a lawyer but it's cheaper to pay my fine. I have no doubt that I'm right in saying that there isn't any way those officers legally picked me out of a group of five cars that were traveling together. But there isn't any way for me to prove it in court.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived