Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

• 2 weeks later...

you should shave the rear door handles, and get the flush trim i was telling you about.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

oh, and bag your truck too. i can definately see that thing draggin down the freeway!

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

you can leave it just the way it is in those pics just bag it.

people would trip out when they saw it drop and lay out!

Yea i really think it turned out great so far dude, it looks nice, i even like that matte look on the trunk/bumper looks spiffy!! =D

But yea man that spray stuff for the taillight tinting really turned out good too, i still think you should go little darker.. its up to you but i do like how it turned out.

06 SCION tC

• 1 month later...

Well Honda fever is on like donkey kong again, I found a car a REALLLY want on auto trader (it almost seems as if its a typo). So I Was reading this thread all over again, dreaming lol.

I'm trying my hardest, I have senior pics on saturday, and I'm getting them taken with my atv. After this is all done with im putting my atv up for sale, and hopefully getting a honda (civic, accord, prelude,crx ANYTHING).

I'm researching alot on them so I don't get jipped, there are some of them out there with 120,000+ miles still going for 6-7k which is rediculous imo, I want one with under 100k for 6000 or less

Check this thing out bibby

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...superSpotlight=

Seems too good to be true, I'm calling tomorrow about it.

I seen this about 5 days ago and I figured I'd wait to see if the price changed or it sold immediately, in the meantime I applied for 5 jobs, if I get one, its mine.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

theres gotta be something wrong with that car.

Thats what I said, but you never know, they might just be wanting pay off for it to get out from under it.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived