2007 Chevy Tahoe Build(selling it, time for something new)

And the crowd goes wild... yahhhhhhhh baaaaa dabba doooooo!

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

That's a clean tahoe you got man. You def need to get some 6's on it after you get the beats in there. How did you wire up that switch? I thought that pioneer's used the positive wire on the ebrake for the video

That's a clean tahoe you got man. You def need to get some 6's on it after you get the beats in there. How did you wire up that switch? I thought that pioneer's used the positive wire on the ebrake for the video

some black KMC slide 6s and a drop are def on the list

i wired the radio ground together with the parking prake ground so when you switch it it grounds the parking brake wire after the unit is on :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I love those rims, that will look sick on there especially after it's dropped some.

That's pretty cool, the reason I'm asking is because my brother just bought a pioneer 4200dvd and it was saying in the manual that the parking brake sense wire needs to be connected to the positive side of the brake. So I am planning on connecting that wire to the switched 12v in the harness to have a constant bypass but I'm not sure yet if that will work.

How long do you think it will be before you can afford to get those 26's and lower it?

I love those rims, that will look sick on there especially after it's dropped some.

That's pretty cool, the reason I'm asking is because my brother just bought a pioneer 4200dvd and it was saying in the manual that the parking brake sense wire needs to be connected to the positive side of the brake. So I am planning on connecting that wire to the switched 12v in the harness to have a constant bypass but I'm not sure yet if that will work.

How long do you think it will be before you can afford to get those 26's and lower it?

this didnt work for mine because my unit clicked the relay on to quick so i just used a switch

do this with a relay

im not sure ive just gotta start puttin money away and hopefully before the end of the year

my stock tires are still in pretty good condition

ill probally drop it first..

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

That's so weird that they are grounding it. that doesn't make sense to me but all well haha. I'll have to do that. Thanks for posting that video up.

I know what it's like having to save up for stuff. I'm sure you could sell those stock wheels for a pretty good amount if you didn't care about having a back up set of wheels

Archived