4 Crossfire XS v2 18s 4 Sundown audio 3500s

Whoa Whoa Whoa...SAZ-3500 for each individual BTL? Dont you think that 1500wRMS over the suggested RMS value is just a little too much overpowering?

this IS SMD where its a common occurrence to see people running much over rated power :rolleyes:

So this was done with mic on dash driver side window open playin young jeezy Thug motivation 101 with not 1 piece of sound deadener in truck!CIMG0388.jpg

DAMN NICE SCORE BRO!!! clean ride..def come a long way!! i approve...and hell when am i gonna get my demo

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Whoa Whoa Whoa...SAZ-3500 for each individual BTL? Dont you think that 1500wRMS over the suggested RMS value is just a little too much overpowering?

this IS SMD where its a common occurrence to see people running much over rated power :rolleyes:

So this was done with mic on dash driver side window open playin young jeezy Thug motivation 101 with not 1 piece of sound deadener in truck!CIMG0388.jpg

DAMN NICE SCORE BRO!!! clean ride..def come a long way!! i approve...and hell when am i gonna get my demo

Thanks man, i just got it metered again this weekend but this time my batteries were charged i did a 155.6 on dash and 156.5 in kick!!!

TEAM

SUB SONIC ADDICTION

• 5 weeks later...

Lolz...3500rms on a btl is fine... ive ran more then that to one of mine, no problem at all just need to have clean power

That is correct, you just need to have good voltage and good amps giving good clean power, these btl's straight get it!

TEAM

SUB SONIC ADDICTION

my experience shows these beasts have awesome thermal abilities and are already rated conservatively. i ran three 15" BTLs on three RF T4000s, wired to 1ohm per driver. with more than steady enough voltage sitting at 15.1 volts, dropping to 14.3-6 under full tilt.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 4 months later...

hey guys.. I thought I would update my buddy Aaron's build for him.. He had his older box for awhile and was missing the low end.. So I came up with a brand new design tuned in the 20's and our team mate Justin built this amazing box for him.. These new pics Aaron posted on the other forum, but I thought this thread needed a fresh new look.. No new vids yet, but I can tell you that this thing is crazy now...:trippy:

Jay :drinks:

Newboxintahoe1.jpg

noeboxtahoe2.jpg

boxtahoe3.jpg

Damn that box is humongous!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived