XS Power

Never bought an agm battery before. I think I need to charge it before I drop it in, but I don't own one. Atleast not an AGM one. I will get one later on, but right now I can't afford it. Can I just go to autozone or somewhere else and get them to charge it for me? Or what do I have to do? Please help me figure this out guys, my current battery is pretty much dead (bad maintenance on my part) and does not hold a charge, so I have to basically jump start my truck every morning to get to school.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Alright thats great to know. I'm in dire need of a new battery lmao. So it would be good to just install it now, then whenever I can, just put a charger to it?

when i got my d3100 everyone told me to just install and let the alt charge it

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Nathan told me it was ok to just put mine in since I didn't have a charger but I waited anyways and got a charger and charged it up first, and as soon as I plugged the charger to the battery like probably 1 minute later the green light came on wich meant my batt was charged so I guess I didn't have to charge it. And I wouldn't take it to autozone to get it charged cause who knows what charger their gonna use for it, your better off just dropping it in than taking it to autozone

Nathan told me it was ok to just put mine in since I didn't have a charger but I waited anyways and got a charger and charged it up first, and as soon as I plugged the charger to the battery like probably 1 minute later the green light came on wich meant my batt was charged so I guess I didn't have to charge it. And I wouldn't take it to autozone to get it charged cause who knows what charger their gonna use for it, your better off just dropping it in than taking it to autozone

Yea If I would go to autozone, I would make sure I know what they are using to charge it, and that they wouldn't over charge it. I'll just drop it in, and in about a month or two, Ill buy an XS charger. Thanks for the responses guys!