I DARE SOMEONE TO PUT A SLAPPER BASLINE TO THIS SONG

Here's my take. I hate the song...but, the girl can sing. It has nothing to do with her...its just the lyrics, and parts of the video that absolutley pisses me off to no end. Seriously, these kids aren't even old enough to fap, and they are driving a convertible, all hanging out and shit. You know damn well ain't no way in hell that a buncha 13 year olds could drive down the road 50ft like this w/out being stopped...but the video makes it seem all cool and shit. And the "partying, partying, yeah"...wtf is that all about? They talking about someones birthday party at the skating rink? No way should an actual party be portrayed by, or advertised to kids this young. This is what is wrong with the kids of today...but I'm not gonna get on that rant. The simple fact is, the kids make a video of them doing things that they honestly know nothing about, nor will they be able to do for another 3-5 years.

mivtCK.png

she ddint even write it. it was written by the company who produced it. after advertising tv appearances things like that she's made more money off it than any one of us on here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Here's my take. I hate the song...but, the girl can sing. It has nothing to do with her...its just the lyrics, and parts of the video that absolutley pisses me off to no end. Seriously, these kids aren't even old enough to fap, and they are driving a convertible, all hanging out and shit. You know damn well ain't no way in hell that a buncha 13 year olds could drive down the road 50ft like this w/out being stopped...but the video makes it seem all cool and shit. And the "partying, partying, yeah"...wtf is that all about? They talking about someones birthday party at the skating rink? No way should an actual party be portrayed by, or advertised to kids this young. This is what is wrong with the kids of today...but I'm not gonna get on that rant. The simple fact is, the kids make a video of them doing things that they honestly know nothing about, nor will they be able to do for another 3-5 years.

I think there's some confusion.

No one is saying you have to like her, but the people who continually tell her that she sucks, should die, or never sing again are pretty far off the wall for just a kid. My point is, if you don't like it fine. But no need to rip and tear down when they've accomplished next to nothing. Not saying you specifically, just people in general.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I think there's some confusion.

No one is saying you have to like her, but the people who continually tell her that she sucks, should die, or never sing again are pretty far off the wall for just a kid. My point is, if you don't like it fine. But no need to rip and tear down when they've accomplished next to nothing. Not saying you specifically, just people in general.

Nothing against the singer...she is young and very talented. I just hate the lyrics and the message portrayed in the song.

mivtCK.png

Archived