My idea for budget cuts should read this you will agree...

Presidential Salary $400,000

Vice-Presidential Salary $230,700

Speaker of the House Salary $223,500

Majority Leader $193,400

Minority Leader $193,400

Secretary of State Salary $186,600

Executive Branch

Level 1: Cabinet-level officials

$191,300

Level II: Deputy secretaries of departments, secretaries of military departments, & heads of major agencies

$172,200

Level III: Under secretaries of departments & heads of middlelevel agencies

$158,500

Level IV: Assistant secretaries & general counsels of departments, heads of minor agencies, members of certain boards & commissions

$149,000

Level V: Administrators, commissioners, directors, & members of boards, commissions, or units of agencies

$139,600

Legislative Branch

Senators, Representatives $169,300

Comptroller General of the United States $168,000

Deputy Comptroller General $154,600

Librarian of Congress $168,000

Judicial Branch

Chief Justice of the United States $217,400

Associate Justices of the Supreme Court $208,100

Judges, U.S. Courts of Appeal $175,100

Judges, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces $175,100

Judges, U.S. District Courts $165,200

Judges, United States Claims Court $165,200

Judges, Court of International Trade $165,200

Judges, Tax Court of the United States $165,200

Bankruptcy Judges $151,984

Magistrate Judges $151,984

AVERAGE SALARY OF A US CITIZEN $46,326

I WONDER WHERE EXTRA TAXES AND CUTS SHOULD BE MADE.........

Edited by bcpballer64

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Their salaries do like kinda crazy. But it can be a very stressful and hard job. Even if they do all get cut down to the average person salarie that saves a couple million. Compare that to the billions wasted on other things the government does.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

meh no one said you can't get a job in that position the extra work it takes to get to that level is worth the huge amount imo

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Their salaries do like kinda crazy. But it can be a very stressful and hard job. Even if they do all get cut down to the average person salarie that saves a couple million. Compare that to the billions wasted on other things the government does.

All these are less then Tom Brady's salary :)

stressful my ass. senetors hide little things in bills for themselves. like building them a new house or getting a new car. they use our money to buy them things. its so stupid how they're allowed to do that. any of them whove ever done something wasteful like that should be tried and sent to jail

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

You guys are right the leaders of our country are all out to get us and steal all our money. Also our leaders shouldn't get paid a nice salary those guys don't do anything except for govern, make laws, and budget multibillions of dollars. None of that could be stressful. They really should get the average salary those lazy bums how did they even get into office? Oh wait we put them there

you win some, you lose some

Thought the idea was implied, I just think even if they cut them by 10% or 15% it would save tons and its not like that kind of cut would make or break them...they talk about adding taxes and doing a one time tax, they never consider cutting their own do they...and ya d-train you are right they do that. and the difference between those salaries and tom brady's is his is paid by a complain not our taxes and national debt.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Thought the idea was implied, I just think even if they cut them by 10% or 15% it would save tons and its not like that kind of cut would make or break them...they talk about adding taxes and doing a one time tax, they never consider cutting their own do they...and ya d-train you are right they do that. and the difference between those salaries and tom brady's is his is paid by a complain not our taxes and national debt.

10-15%? Your talking chump change compared to what the government spends!

And they make the choices on their own salary. Would you honestly vote to lower your own salary? No.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I agree that it can be stressful, and probably always is stressful, but isn't everyone's job stressful at one time or another? A qoute my english teacher once heard was something like "Ill vote for whoever is less of a dumbass, because either way they are going to be a dumbass, and either way we are probably fucked." We shouldn't have to vote for the lesser of two evils we should be voting for who is best on the positive side.