Sonic Electronix

I'm looking for a good quality, well made 15" sub that is RMS rated around 300-500 watts. All I play is rap and hiphop (yes there is a difference) so I would like a decent all around sub (highs and of course good lows). I currently have a 300 watt amp and will upgrade to larger if need be but I'm trying to keep it under 600 so I don't have to upgrade my electrical at the current time. My eyes are set on a Level 2 DC sub, which is fairly cheap coming in at roughly $200 shipped to my house. Could someone give me an overall review of this sub and/or give me recommendations for other subs? It will get around 2-3 hours daily use on around full tilt so I need a good daily sub that can handle the abuse with at least half ass good sound quality, and it has to murder the lows!! Also, I'm limited to around a 4cu f box so I don't know if I should try for two 12"s or stick with my one 15" plan. Thanks

Lol why are his eyes set on dc? Pre sure he asked for others with same rms. Sa's are 600rms but i can almost bet they are better woofers then the lvl 3s.

Sa-15 > lvl 3

Jus me tho

his eyes are set on dc.. so lets stick to dc products for him... not trying to bash on you.. :P

You can most likely run up to 1krms on stock electrical with no issues of voltage drop.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/