Second Skin Audio

New mat?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys like a new sound deadener mat?

it would be nice to make something decent and AFFORDABLE for everybody that can buy this, so we dont see any more peal and seal threads, that would be nice, cuz we all know not everyone here makes extra car audio money..

im all for it though voted!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

it would be nice to make something decent and AFFORDABLE for everybody that can buy this, so we dont see any more peal and seal threads, that would be nice, cuz we all know not everyone here makes extra car audio money..

im all for it though voted!

This right here... People are looking at peal and seal which is just not a good alternative to deadener, There not even looking into fatmat, SS, Dynomat... Anything really because you buy in bulk. normally 25 SQ ft Rolls which is way more then what "Average" people would need.

Me personally i only have 2-3 problem areas and really dont need 25 sq ft just yet... So if i can save money now and put that to use somewhere else... Im all for it...

I say yes as long as the price point is decent drinks.gif

no offence but while they can make the price reasonable the product is looking to be better then damp pro so theres no way it can compete price wise with peel and seal. If mercades said they were coming out with a car faster and better then the SLS you wouldnt expect it to compete price wise with an aveo would you?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i was talking out of pocket of making something worth it, not BETTER just to clear it up but worth THE PRICE

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

no offence but while they can make the price reasonable the product is looking to be better then damp pro so theres no way it can compete price wise with peel and seal. If mercades said they were coming out with a car faster and better then the SLS you wouldnt expect it to compete price wise with an aveo would you?

Thats a very good point, Personally i am just tired of the peel and seal threads and would rather people do it right with something like this, or even using a cheaper alternative (fatmat, rattletrap,megamat, Audiotechnix)

Not that most of that competes with SS its a lot better then peel and seal IMO

Yes people need to keep in mind that this is going to be a product that is on par or better than Damp Pro because of it's massively thick foil. Remember, CLD mats work via conversion of energy and are only as good as their constrained layer. The butyl core is only part of this magical equation of foil and rubber.

And bringing a product to market that would be competitively priced similarly to P&S would be very difficult. Hate to say it, but Damplifier Lite might need to make a return to get those pesky few P&S supports to stop. :D

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Yes people need to keep in mind that this is going to be a product that is on par or better than Damp Pro because of it's massively thick foil. Remember, CLD mats work via conversion of energy and are only as good as their constrained layer. The butyl core is only part of this magical equation of foil and rubber.

And bringing a product to market that would be competitively priced similarly to P&S would be very difficult. Hate to say it, but Damplifier Lite might need to make a return to get those pesky few P&S supports to stop. :D

Perfect idea!

I wont lie i have considered P&S before until and loving friend smacked the fuck outta me. Right about that time is when Damp Lite was removed from the site

people just need to stop being cheap and allowing companies to make crap products

yes I would be loving some more beefy deadener. I would much rather do 3-4 layers inside door instead of 6-8.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Perfect idea!

I wont lie i have considered P&S before until and loving friend smacked the fuck outta me. Right about that time is when Damp Lite was removed from the site

Friends don't let friends use P&S!™ :D

It would be nice to see Damp Lite make a come back. I know it would grab the attention of the people wanting to use P&S because of how cheap it is. That are there are some people who are still concerned about adding weight to their vehicle but still want a slightly quieter ride.

people just need to stop being cheap and allowing companies to make crap products

yes I would be loving some more beefy deadener. I would much rather do 3-4 layers inside door instead of 6-8.

:lol: Spoken like a true SPL freak.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Is this product coming soon or is it still up in the air? I am in the market to buy some deadening and would wait for the new tiles if they are going to be produced.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION