The official "I'm a bass-head" sticker!!

Lol I fucking love this guy! :drinks:

;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Wouldn't that be...an SMD sticker?

My thought exactly.

You could say that, Just because SMD this the best on the net dont mean there is'nt other bass-heads out there.

So who's all of us? Bass heads worldwide? No thank you. SMD has been the biggest collection of smart, experienced, talented, knowledgeable people that I actually pay attention to.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

My thought exactly.

You could say that, Just because SMD this the best on the net dont mean there is'nt other bass-heads out there.

So who's all of us? Bass heads worldwide? No thank you. SMD has been the biggest collection of smart, experienced, talented, knowledgeable people that I actually pay attention to.

Rite I didnt say make love to them I meant to recognize each other.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I think it's a cool idea. Maybe a different sticker though.

Kind of an underground thing. Like you're at a stop light and you see "the sticker" on the car next to you and he or she sees yours and you look at each other and give each other a nod of understanding. Like a secret society thats not secret at all because of the music.

My thought exactly.

I didn't say that there weren't other bass heads out there. Most people on SMD are cool, unlike other people on other forums. Id rather not be classified in the same group as those "other" people.

this^ :drinks:

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

My thought exactly.

I guess pay attention and recognize aren't synonymous.

My point is I don't agree everyone who considers themselves a basshead should be grouped together. Not to mention the increase in negative attention everyone sporting that badge would get.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

My thought exactly.

I didn't say that there weren't other bass heads out there. Most people on SMD are cool, unlike other people on other forums. Id rather not be classified in the same group as those "other" people.

this^ :drinks:

You do have a point there. I just LOVE the smallest details. I was thing a 2x2" sticker would be kind of cool.

My thought exactly.

I guess pay attention and recognize aren't synonymous.

My point is I don't agree everyone who considers themselves a basshead should be grouped together. Not to mention the increase in negative attention everyone sporting that badge would get.

You have that right to go that route.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

He does have a point...I mean, cops, have the thin blue line sticker, firefighters have the red line, ems, railroad workers, fed departments, etc all have a thin line sticker of different colors. No matter what agency, dept, city, state they work in, its all a simple, recognizable sticker. I think bassheads should have the similar.

mivtCK.png

Archived