EdgarG0721 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Ok so I want to spend around $100 to $200. On components 6.5 looking for loud and clean I like loud mids and highs for my car within the budget I have in mind these T2 components 200 handle 100 Alpine Type r 180 handle 110 watts Any other good components out there will take suggestions.
OrionStang Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Ok so I want to spend around $100 to $200. On components 6.5 looking for loud and clean I like loud mids and highs for my car within the budget I have in mind these T2 components 200 handle 100 Alpine Type r 180 handle 110 watts Any other good components out there will take suggestions. Look here Infinity Components SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
EdgarG0721 Posted April 16, 2011 Author Report Posted April 16, 2011 Is their something cheaper that's better ? Other brands
OrionStang Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Yes, i'm selling them. They are not bad sounding comps. And the price can't be beat for brand new. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
jreese92 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 the rockford T1 comps are 170 Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
OrionStang Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 the rockford T1 comps are 170 And have fucked up crossovers. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
BassJunkie Posted April 17, 2011 Report Posted April 17, 2011 One roommate has type r's on about 100 watts rms each and they get loud, the other roommate has rockford components on a pioneer deck and they're about as loud (i'm thinking they're the punch line but im not sure). My verdict, both are very clean sounding, obviously the type r's are louder because of more power but the rockfords are not far behind at all with probably 1/5th the power...on an amp I'm sure they would be super loud. Just depends on what youre planning on running for power. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.