So I get fired about two weeks ago and my boss tells me I'm to talkative and have had a shitty attitude, bullshit reason IMO I wiled as a cook in an Italian resturaunt, my boss tells me to bring my shirts back when I come to get my last check which is today now I paid 9$ for each one of these shorts so they are my property correct? Well today I go to get my check and he refuses to give it to me because I forgot my shirts in my car and I was with my neighbor in her car... Can he refuse to give me my check like that? I paid for the fucking shirts, I'm pissed

yup you def payed for them so they shouldnt even be brought up, if anything cut them into small pieces and return them :pardon:

another idea for next time would be direct deposit, i hate when they mess with the checks sometimes at my work we always get them on fridays but sometimes not until sat, with DD the $$$ is in my 12am Friday every time

Can't see that pic on my iPhone, so I'll check my comp in a few but they didn't offer direct deposit and both co owners are douchbags, I went back in and the manager got my check out but the owner Angelo has to sign it and he was like did you bring the shirts? I replied with no the shirts are my property they have nothing to do with ny pay check and he says I told you to bring them I want my shirts so I turned around said you'll here from me in a couple days and walked off

I don't mind given them back but if they are going to treat me like that I'll respond in the same way

Edited by brad131

Can't see that pic on my iPhone, so I'll check my comp in a few but they didn't offer direct deposit and both co owners are douchbags, I went back in and the manager got my check out but the owner Angelo has to sign it and he was like did you bring the shirts? I replied with no the shirts are my property they have nothing to do with ny pay check and he says I told you to bring them I want my shirts so I turned around said you'll here from me in a couple days and walked off

I don't mind given them back but if they are going to treat me like that I'll respond in the same way

Them's is fightin words..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress