caraudiofreq Posted April 17, 2011 Author Report Posted April 17, 2011 Very cool build, I have been thinkin about grabbing a smaller car and making it loud, was it easy to get the alt in? It was a pain in the a$$. but worth every minute of it. 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
caraudiofreq Posted April 17, 2011 Author Report Posted April 17, 2011 Bout time ya posted it up rob. It's coming along nicely so what's next?? You should post up some pics of your intrepid thanks, I might post some old stuff when I get some time. I just found pics of teh Intrepid on Caraudiomag.com. that was a nice suprise. 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
caraudiofreq Posted April 17, 2011 Author Report Posted April 17, 2011 make u took that piece of crap and made its awesome !!! i had an EF and i hated it but im loving that steering wheel. I love everything about this car, except 1st gear! skateboarders pass me in 1st gear ughhh 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
caraudiofreq Posted April 17, 2011 Author Report Posted April 17, 2011 Nice build I like that new civic steering wheel on the old civic. I bet that little civic is getting a hell of a beating from those subs! The side glass sounds like its gonna fly off. I can't decide if I want to do better subs next, or exhaust...decisions, decisions! 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
SR20DAZE Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 Full manderal bent pipping can be made here for 80 dollars lol Nice build, im going to shpw my friend this build. Hes been wanting to get his ef si loud Lol Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
caraudiofreq Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 Full manderal bent pipping can be made here for 80 dollars lol Nice build, im going to shpw my friend this build. Hes been wanting to get his ef si loud Lol Thanks for the info and the praise. I am hoping to make a few chamges later today (fingers crossed) I'll post pics if it happens. 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
white4d96 Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 Pics showing up as moved or deleted for me. Just a heads up. Too many projects, too little time...
caraudiofreq Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 Pics showing up as moved or deleted for me. Just a heads up. sorry, should be back up 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
Gotloud555 Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 look very good and like it.. I can hardly hear da bass..
bassHZ Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 nice build thanks for sharing this projects always keep me motivated with mine to keep on going
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.