Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

well, too broke to get better subs, so I'm gonna drop two more of the Kenwood's in. Maybe that will hold me over for a while (fingers crossed)

are you going to build a new box?

im still waiting on my DC 18", looks like it could be up to another month <_<

but i did buy a AQ HDC3 18" today used should be here saturday to hold me over lol

maybe youl get that 150 with 6 of those

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I finally got around to mounting my Re Audio amp in the headliner.

civicrack.jpg

And got desperate to get more sounds by adding two more subs...

civicsixpack.jpg

2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion

2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

Posted

kenwoods seriously??...why not sony e-xplodes??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Gally, not everyone can afford top notch subs. No need to be like that...

Looks good man, only seen the third page, so I'll be back to edit this after I see the whole thing. Loving the amp in the headliner though

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

Posted

i didnt mean to offend anyone..just a joke..but i do LOVE teh look of the amplifier....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

i didnt mean to offend anyone..just a joke..but i do LOVE teh look of the amplifier....

It's all good. the car is close to 150db in USACi's pro Stock 0-600. I WILL have new subs one day, just not today.

Thanks guys for the comments.

2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion

2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

Posted

I envy hatchback builds! Coupes are a PITA! Lol. Looks good man!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

nice i bet that thing is beating pretty good huh? how are u liking that amp?

That amp is a BEAST. During testing of the six subs, I ran them all parellel. the amp took it like a champ. The voltage was dropping way too low, so I won't be doing that daily. The DC Power 180HP has a hard time keeping up that low, but I am sure its more of a battery problem. I have two very small batt's in the tire well and a 6 year old yellow top under the hood. They all could use some upgrading, but its shelved like everything else.

2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion

2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...