XSVTOYZ Posted January 27, 2019 Report Posted January 27, 2019 this thread is from 2011 either his system worked or he had a system failure but its history now
Tj c Posted June 5, 2019 Report Posted June 5, 2019 Yes I have the Skar audio add series bass package 2 add 12s on a Skar audio 1500.1 d amp I want to add 1 more of the exact same setups so 2 1500.1d with 4 sdr subs in vented enclosure tuned to 32 hertz running each amp at 1 ohm load my question is what can I do for power. I don’t want to breake the bank but will drop some bread on it and I’m a diy guy I’m an electrician and understand the ohms law but if you could tell me a cost effective way to achieve the power it would be greatly appreciated thanks
ToNasty Posted June 5, 2019 Report Posted June 5, 2019 11 minutes ago, Tj c said: Yes I have the Skar audio add series bass package 2 add 12s on a Skar audio 1500.1 d amp I want to add 1 more of the exact same setups so 2 1500.1d with 4 sdr subs in vented enclosure tuned to 32 hertz running each amp at 1 ohm load my question is what can I do for power. I don’t want to breake the bank but will drop some bread on it and I’m a diy guy I’m an electrician and understand the ohms law but if you could tell me a cost effective way to achieve the power it would be greatly appreciated thanks Alternator and batteries ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.