Sonic Electronix

Does the 96-01 models is easy to flex? For say the mirrors? and the doors?

This is for the people that has the truck

Cuz my dads trucks mirror flexs like crazy and the mustang didnt so what about the explorer does anyone know?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

all cars are different.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

I thought you meant in terms of strengthening for numbers. You are just asking about flex as in so you can make a cool youtube video? LMFAO

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

I thought you meant in terms of strengthening for numbers. You are just asking about flex as in so you can make a cool youtube video? LMFAO

NO lol... I dont even own a damn camera. I was just wondering cuz im so anxious to having my 18(s)

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

The roof definitely does as well as the mirrors.

I have an 01 explorer sport. My rearview mirror and thing that displays the temperature on the headliner didn't last too long.

Continue... <_< Will be having 2 DC lvl 4 18s on a AQ2200 so its half yours i guess? or a little lower grade

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

My friend's get's headliner, mirror, roof, hatch and side window flex with 1 18 on 3k. http://www.youtube.com/user/thaostrich#g/c/D0C0B757BB5E454A

I know another guy who has 4 15s and about 3k in a 4 door explorer of the same generation and he gets the same flex, just a little more of it.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Yes! the roof is the worst. After a lil while of hard bassing the roof cross supports will start to separate from the roof. Once this happens they start to slap each other and make a loud noise. Plan on using lots of sound deadener to prevent this. Good luck!

2007 Nissan Xterra SE

Amp:

Sub:

Box:

Electrical:

TL Scores:

Yes! the roof is the worst. After a lil while of hard bassing the roof cross supports will start to separate from the roof. Once this happens they start to slap each other and make a loud noise. Plan on using lots of sound deadener to prevent this. Good luck!

How the hell do you take down the headliner to put the deadner on i have some

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Here is my 99 explorer. Check out both vids. My buddy recorded the 2nd one, but my roof flexes pretty crazy in that one lol. And the first video is one that I took, which shows the back window moving!!

1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale

1999 Ford Explorer XLT

Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's

Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's

Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters

Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125

Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries

http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel