Not to forget his amps say 1200watts max, there's two of them...so that's 2400 watts...the subs say 1000 watts max...so that's another 2000 for a total of 4400 watts in his killer system. Epic isn't even good enough more

Mind = BLOWN

bass?

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

And his amps arent even turned up all the way...just half.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

as long as you have a system you can join??? damn, how am i ever going to meet those standards?

dude, you dont even care to say where you are from to get local members? whats the point of having a team spread across the US. "im on team epic bass!" "where is the rest of your team?" "i dunno... never met them."

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Did you notice your other post disappeared? What do you think this one is going to get? BTW love the team sounds like its ran like a well oiled machine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.