07 Tacoma walled off with 4 15's

Also, how'd you get access to all those damn saws and shit??? Is this in a shop class or something?

hahah thanks man. And I went to Installer Institute in Daytona Beach, FL. You might have heard of them since your in FL.

edit: I might need to make a video but I have no clue how to upload it on here or anything honestly haha

Also, how'd you get access to all those damn saws and shit??? Is this in a shop class or something?

hahah thanks man. And I went to Installer Institute in Daytona Beach, FL. You might have heard of them since your in FL.

edit: I might need to make a video but I have no clue how to upload it on here or anything honestly haha

Do you have a youtube account? You could post a video that way, or upload to photobucket or similar and just post a link.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Thats a good looking taco

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Do you have a youtube account? You could post a video that way, or upload to photobucket or similar and just post a link.

Yea I have a youtube account but I've just never uploaded any videos on there before. I'll mess with it some this week and see if I can get something up

Thats a good looking taco

thanks I appreciate it

Archived