IH8PunkRok Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 Hey man, I'm just wondering how far away is Owensboro from say, Ashland, or Huntington WV? google maps? congrats on the sponsor Blake. you gonna try and take DB5 for shiggles? lol im sure your score will go way the fuck up from last time -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
trulywickedcustoms Posted May 4, 2011 Author Report Posted May 4, 2011 Thanks guys!! And I can't wait to Demo all day at slamology hahaha! An thanks lok I think I'll be happy this time lol more cone area and a 4th order and over triple the power FTW!!! He said he was starting on the bracing an welding this weekend I believe.. Blake *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
kryptonite Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 Congrats on the sponsor, now find room for more batts lol DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
trulywickedcustoms Posted May 4, 2011 Author Report Posted May 4, 2011 Ahh plenty of room behind the wall ) there's gna be a few in there lol *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
Robert8252 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I live 5 minutes from where Slamology is held at. Would you mind if I just slept in your truck instead of driving home Saturday. Lol. Can't wait to hear it. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BeatBox Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 slamology should be fun this yr! truck will be retarded loud, i will have to check it out this june
windycitygtp Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Sick build GtP Learning more about car audio everyday on smd first real build coming smd current noob setup 2-15 cvx sealed prefab soundstream 4ch rf bd1000 crunch 6.5 comps
tonedeaf Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Not sure if it was said, but what is the tuning of the fourth order? With that much cone area your gonna be able to do mad sweeps. :shok: I may have to go to slamology now. Time for me to pickup a truck or burban and do a big build. Little cars are ftfl. Grats on the sponsorship and keep doing it big man. :clapping: :clapping:
trulywickedcustoms Posted May 6, 2011 Author Report Posted May 6, 2011 Thanks guys!! I'm pretty pumped about slamology but my main Focus is getting things paid for getting them all to mike to be installed so I can get my baby back Lolz I still got a lot of money to fork up for batteries *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.