Jump to content

DC AUDIO suburban 40krms (updates on pg56 video and pics)


Recommended Posts

Posted

More 9k's???? :)

man with mike singer building it that would probably not even be necessary. his builds are efficient as hell. either way im tuned in for updates :popcorn:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

Oh sh*t the truck will be at slamology... I have to find it & hear it!!

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Posted

Ok lol here's the deal...

Mike mocked up all the amps and without any wiring on the amps the 1"x1" buss bars were pushed into the rear hatch and wouldn't close, the amps wer pushing agnst the batteries and all...

So after you consider 16 1/0awg lines going into the amps that'd push the batteries even futher forward so there's no way the hatch will close....

:(

:(

But... I'll be running it on only 4 of the 5Ks for now and at slamology and the 4- 9Ks will be in the equation :ninja:

It should still do a decent score on half power!! I think this may end up making it more suspensefull and impressive with half power still doing a big number :)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

I was kind of right, lol

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Posted

I always liked Mikes installs. But damn 20kw+ and twelve 15's in a bandpass=163+@under 40Hz no matter what pillar its at.

Great looking build man!

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Posted

Well thanks and yea like I said mike has been wanting me to do this just to show how efficient the build is, to show that I dnt need 40k to do a good score or do some insane demo's but please believe that what you hear at slamology isn't the best of the burb one way or anthr we will get 35-40k in there :)

I'm vry interested to see what it does on lower power :ninja:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Just run the battery bank and amps in a trailer, problem solved lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

Hahaha! Na I'll get it figured out one way or anthr :)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

doh!!

hurry up already... im putting my build on hold till i see what your burban does... lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2987 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...