Jump to content

DC AUDIO suburban 40krms (updates on pg56 video and pics)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright guys I haven't clamped the 9s so I'm unsure of how much power I'm making or what their rising to but they'r starting at .46 each amp :) still amazing voltage btw!!!

Here's some pics

dd597b22.jpg

New back wall wraped in suede and ready for the 9's

084daea8.jpg

Mhmmm

f31f3a99.jpg

ccffd244.jpg

fc72e051.jpg

e1083785.jpg

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

First test amps not matched perfectly...

dfe76964.jpg

Second test gain matched re scoped...

5c5e436d.jpg

All scores sealed on the dash :)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

I can't wait to hear it tomorrow.. I'll be sure to get a couple full song demos just like at Slamology, I'll introduce myself.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

Damn thats loud!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

159.8 at the C-Pillar naturally making this is my favorite build on SMD right now. This burb is nuts! There is a 160 just chilling there for sure. What's sad is those woofers could probably take even more power. Just when I thought daily setups can't get any louder... VIDS NOW!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

Seal that bitch off and get that 60.

Want me to come do it?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Seal that bitch off and get that 60.

Want me to come do it?

he could prolly get ppl to hold his doors & get a 60. or sit on the windshield :peepwall: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...