i have a quick question, as im building this im noticing things are going to be tight and i dont have room for full on buss bars. i was wondering if i bought or made a steel bracketand some how just attached it to the side of the box would that work for a buss bar?

2007 mustang

Boyo avn701d

hifonics bxi2610

2 olm 2415s

hifonics 100.4

2 infinity 6x8s

2 kicker comp cvt 8s

hey quick question how hight did you cut off in your metal on where the backseats are? clipped too?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

i cut the section about 6 x 41 or so. the port itself is 5 x 40. i tried to center it as best i could with some electrical tape and then got a sazall with a short blade and basically sat in my trunk and cut away. it was a pain in the ass. i just kept prayin that the blade wouldnt slip and hit the window

2007 mustang

Boyo avn701d

hifonics bxi2610

2 olm 2415s

hifonics 100.4

2 infinity 6x8s

2 kicker comp cvt 8s

so do you think this is fine?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103738-removing-metal/

not many mustangs on here but you seem to know what u are doing

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

you sir have balls big props cant wait to see this

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

thanks lowsound. i was lookin at ur sig and pretty much everything you did for the exterior i was plannin. i was even lookin at those enkei ls5 rims. was their a reason you went with 18s instead of 20s? how do you like those hids? i live in a well lit city but i go to school in the backwoods where theres no lights and its given me some problems haha. where did you get them? also how do you light the blacked out lights? are they still visible. of course i live in the state where they have rules for everything and do not want to many problems with the authorities.

2007 mustang

Boyo avn701d

hifonics bxi2610

2 olm 2415s

hifonics 100.4

2 infinity 6x8s

2 kicker comp cvt 8s

haha nice. and yeah 18s are lighter i planned on lowering my car also soo with 20s it could rub you have smaller tire and it messes up your speedomoter pretty good. i plan do to some performance to the engine thats why i wanted lighter. the HIDs i got off ebay haha for like 40 bucks they are great i love them definitly a must i would say, but i only have the low beams soo i plan to sell these and get bixenon ones which are hi and low beams. and the blacked out lights, well i did it with nightshade i loved it but i did it kinda dark but in 2 years i havent got in an accident but about a month ago the same cop gave me the same ticket for my taillights (dude was a asshole no offense to cops but this guy was) soo now i got it off and i looked up the law for my state and it says as long as its visible within 1000ft soo i plan on redoing it just not as dark. i also blacked out the front turn signals because amber and black dont go at all and i havent had any problems with those.

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

No offsense or anything but why does it matter? He's doin something to the trunk not the engine. If it was a GT it'd be more bad ass cause it'd be faster. Like orionstangs mustang. Just my opinion though

hey lowsound - are you happy with the 18s or would you go bigger if you were to do it again. i know they sell speedometer recalibration tool but if i went 20x9.5 in the back and 20x8.5 in the front, your sayin they would rub?

2007 mustang

Boyo avn701d

hifonics bxi2610

2 olm 2415s

hifonics 100.4

2 infinity 6x8s

2 kicker comp cvt 8s

Archived