Bsn synth six is a very good powder with good taste, but what exactly are you wanting, what's your body style? If you've been skinny all your life and want mass, you are wanting a weight gainer protein that's made to Give you the extra calories you need to gain. If you are serious about gaining or just getting better fit, read up articles on getripped.com, bodybuilding.com forums, etc.

You may need to cut first to remove some excess bodyfat. The perfect bodyfat percentage is 11-15% for men. For the 'best' way togain you want to stay within those numbers, cutting down to about 11% before you gain. As you gain muscle you up your calorie intake because you can't gain mass if you don't have the calories to do so. The higher your bodyfat % when you start bulking the faster you'll gain fat than muscle.

Sorry for the lesson, but you need to know where your at and what you want before choosing your supplements. As for a supplement list, you don't need 100s if dollars a month for supplements. A quality multivitamin is key. After that, a quality protein powder, then if you want glutamine and creatine doesn't hurt.

Quality protein powders:

Isopure

Bsn syntha 6 (protein powderof the ufc)

Can't think of other names ATM, I'll update when I'm not brain farting. As for amino acids, many of your post workout drinks/protein powders that aren't junk have your basic aas included. Even some multivitamins do, as well as your bcas and such.

Edited by tonedeaf

A reason on eggs is that the fat in eggs is unballanced shared. The eggyolgs have a lot of more fat than the eggwhite.

If you want to take protein- powder or supplements, dont look on the brands and what they promise you. Them mostley only

expensiv and you pay a huge amount of sales promotion. Vew years ago i found a seller of proteinpowders in the internet,

who sells the pound of protein what i take for arround 5 $, and the product (soyprotein) is ok in effect and taste. Other proteins from

this seller have an related niceprice, than the protein from the big brands.

If you want to exercise and do something for your body, this is a good my link I personaly dont like how his voice sounds and his eyes looks, but what he tell about food, special nutrition and exercising is helpfull and the truth.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

A reason on eggs is that the fat in eggs is unballanced shared. The eggyolgs have a lot of more fat than the eggwhite.

If you want to take protein- powder or supplements, dont look on the brands and what they promise you. Them mostley only

expensiv and you pay a huge amount of sales promotion. Vew years ago i found a seller of proteinpowders in the internet,

who sells the pound of protein what i take for arround 5 $, and the product (soyprotein) is ok in effect and taste. Other proteins from

If you want to exercise and do something for your body, this is a good my link I personaly dont like how his voice sounds and his eyes looks, but what he tell about food, special nutrition and exercising is helpfull and the truth.

FYI, soy protein is not near as beneficial as whey, casien or egg proteins. It is not a complete protein.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

FYI, soy protein is not near as beneficial as whey, casien or egg proteins. It is not a complete protein.

I dont like the cold and slimy of milkprodukts. And what exactly is missing in soyproteinisolat?

Edited by Watch the bass

I dont like the cold of milkprodukts. And what exactly is missing in soyproteinisolat?

Google the amino acid profiles of each of the different proteins. There are more than I listed. Or read up at Bodybuilding.com and like websites. And about Scooby, I don't think so.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I dont like the cold of milkprodukts. And what exactly is missing in soyproteinisolat?

Google the amino acid profiles of each of the different proteins. There are more than I listed. Or read up at Bodybuilding.com and like websites. And about Scooby, I don't think so.

Made a look on the site of the seller, he listed 18 diffrent proteins per powder, saw no diffrent proteins, only diffrent compositions of the weights in details.

What i want to say is that i get a good costperformance ratio from this seller, example 1 KG Whey isolat for 20 € ( thats 29 $)

against comarable Whey isolat from brands like "best body nutrition, Iron Max, 26,50 € = 38,50 $, Weider 28 € = 40,65 prices goes up till 40 € = 58 $ a KG for the same quality of Whey. Sure i made a bad experience with a Proteinseller who sell´s cheaper

than the one where i buy now, powder had uneatable taste. But easy to check out, if it uneatable you surly will fin notices in the seller infos.