@James....Black Ops doesn't suck, albeit I really only play gun game now....and "waste time online"? seriously, online multi-player is becoming the selling point for most games, pretty soon there will probably be no more story modes in games

@N8, most def, I saw the story mode gameplay for HF and it looks epic since it takes place here in the USA but otherwise the game looks atrocious

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I watched a live alpha demo of it a few weeks ago at C2E2 in chicago.. the game play looked better than black ops.. just the ragdoll effect of a guy falling from a Building was enough to make me say wow!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

homefront was a :( for me. plays a touch too slow in all aspects. had so much potential.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

@James....Black Ops doesn't suck, albeit I really only play gun game now....and "waste time online"? seriously, online multi-player is becoming the selling point for most games, pretty soon there will probably be no more story modes in games

@N8, most def, I saw the story mode gameplay for HF and it looks epic since it takes place here in the USA but otherwise the game looks atrocious

wont happen. there will ALways be a story mode.

And yes i do find it a waste of time to sit online and continually kill numberous brahs and annoying little fucks who randomly jump through maps. I enjoy the story aspect because its like taking part in a movie of sorts. you are being brought a medium of entertainment. I did the online shooters and online RPG thang for many years...its honestly just a rehash of the same shit over and over. oooo new maps rinse repeat.

I'm sitting on about 420 360 games and about 70 ps3 games and in all honesty online shooting is probably the last entertaining thing to me.

imo BF2 was the BEST SHOOTER ever on pc, i played thousands of hours in that game, i need a new gaming rig but that will never ever happen so I will get this for the console and dream of playing on a pc lol, like my consoles but pc online gaming is where its at IMO

Damn this game looks fuckin amazing. Im just barely gettin into the black ops craze. Im an ex gamer just recently gettin back into it, much to the dismay of my girlfriend haha. But the games nowadays like this are works of art.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

bf3 will own mw3 if the cod's keep going the way they are now. the call of duty franchise is getting played out and its time for a new top dog. remember that the cod teams are all new crews working on the game so it will never be like when cod WAS good. dice actually listens to the gamers and trys hard to give them what they want unlike activision/treyarch with call of duty. i cant believe they actually brought back dedi's in black ops after the AWSOME iwnet with mw2 lol. idk i bought black ops on release day and hoped for it to be better and its ok. after getting bfbc2 and then buying the vietnam expansion i am hooked like a crack head. hardcore is way more realistic than cod in its current state and thats what im all about. cod's are in favor for the little kids and consoles since pc have so much piracy even though consoles do to. pc gaming is slowly dying but i hope it stops soon cuz like david said "pc online gaming is were its at" and i cant agree more. gonna go play some bfbc2 now lata(on my pc ftmfw!!!!)

Edited by Loudcivic

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...