where do you think Dick Cheney was at all those times he would disappear for so long. It is completely obvious that Cheney had a giant underground earth drilling machine to tunnel around the United Stated with. lol.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

I just read that project Avalon thread..I like all the conspiracies and what not..but I think people take shit a little too far sometimes..I think it would be funny to make an account and troll on there though

Edit: after looking at more of their threads they think there is subliminal messaging in 2 and a half men and they think it's a conspiracy for something..just waiting on them to post more :rofl:

edit2: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18765-Time-travel-in-France...

guy in this ^^^ thread thinks he can teleport. :noob:

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Probably them using an ULF system to peer into the earth's crust and see whats in it and types of layers since you can only drill so deep with modern tools. I know the usgs has used systems like that causing quakes to try and see what types of layers the earth is made of and where fault lines exist. Hell for all i know it may be little green men from mars making all that ruckus down there but sounds intriguing though as whats really going on.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2