isnt he the same guy that deliberately messed up a song just to fry someones system? hell i wouldve banned him way back then for just that. steve should jawjack his ass

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

OK guys my 1 key wasn't working I meant 120 dumbells and 190 bench. See if that's something to laugh about.

actually yes it is to curl 120 and only bench 190 you would look like popeye

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

also weight lifting is probably the worst thing you can do to train to fight, you don't want slow responding muscles like lifitng weights gives you need to be able to snap fast

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID... im so waiting for "please tell me you live close" part 3 :D

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

swear to god that happend

i was there. thats what made it so funny.

That seriously just seems so fucked up.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived