Sonic Electronix

Alright so for those who dont know I AM Edgar Cervantes.... No I am not Chrisps or what ever that guys name

is, I was told by a very close friend I was being confused with that person on here and I just want to

clear this mess up.......... the only accounts I have had are EdgarCervantes, QuickService, and 96_1500

(this account) I was banned on here for posting a pic of tranny next to Meade's wife, When i found that pic

I did not know that other "girl" was a tranny untill after I got banned so just to clear that up too but

anyway I am over SMD and have moved on to other stuff..... I have done very well without SMD so I do not

plan to come back, I just want to clear my name on this BS with Chrispy or what ever..... so dont be

confusing me.... - Edgar Cervantes

What a coincidence. Someone who was banned, who has done so well without SMD he moved on to other things, comes back within minutes of the confusion to clear it up, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And a sad attempt to post via mobile phone to create the illusion of a different IP? LOL. Looks like text, after text, after text.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Can someone explain to me why david was so pissed at the guy That was in the previous BLOWUP thread i was lost? Im just wondering :ehh:

David seemed like he wanted to kill him

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Can someone explain to me why david was so pissed at the guy That was in the previous BLOWUP thread i was lost? Im just wondering :ehh:

David seemed like he wanted to kill him

lol

if I really wanted to kill him, believe me you and everyone else would know.

he acted like he wanted a real fight, me I like to see if people are real or not, and of course he isnt... just like i knew he wasnt.

Edgar your pretty much done as far as im concerned, but we'll see what Steve thinks.