Sonic Electronix

I recently heard of them, as in got beat in my first comp by one! It was a week ago today, non-sanctioned event, just a local crank it up. But she did beat me with a single 12"RE SX and an ARC1000.1 in a neon, w/ a 140.0. I got her the next day, at the MECA show w/ a 141.1. But her's is a trunk, that amp is a beast!

207380_195915263777807_100000780034606_410947_4615480_n.jpg

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

ive never heard that arc was in any way related to JL but i have seen them compared to each other quite a bit, either way both offer quality

Like I said, heard it from my local audio shop. Not my word.

Never ever repeat what your local audio shop tells you. It will make you look like a fool 99% of the time. Educate your self before forming opinions.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

I am trying to remember the line of amps that were affiliated with JL. I know it started with an A and it was definitely not Arc..

TMA total mobile authority or something similar.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you must have a good friend to give u a almost $700 amp http://www.woofersetc.com/p-8350-4050-xxk-arc-audio-4-ch-360-watt-amplifier.aspx

but ive heard arc audio is real good sq stuff, i think it might be good head to head with audison but im not sure, but there better than most amps

i seen a tv show that did a build with arc audio and it sounded killer from what my tv could reproduce and the boat was flexing like hell

i would hold on to this amp for sure :good:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you must have a good friend to give u a almost $700 amp http://www.woofersetc.com/p-8350-4050-xxk-arc-audio-4-ch-360-watt-amplifier.aspx

but ive heard arc audio is real good sq stuff, i think it might be good head to head with audison but im not sure, but there better than most amps

i seen a tv show that did a build with arc audio and it sounded killer from what my tv could reproduce and the boat was flexing like hell

i would hold on to this amp for sure :good:

its the older CXL model. but still. im exicted to install it this week. ill let you guys know how it sounds :)

Archived