Sonic Electronix

Ok So i was suspose to cut the legnth of the wood and instead i started cutting the width with a table saw, i got about halfway threw and then i realized i was in the wrong. So my question is... that area that i cut can i fix that? I put some glue in it and a bunch of sawdust and was going to do that a couple times to see if i can get it strong again. Or am i looking at a no hope?

Ps.. I dont have anymore boards of mdf to make a new cut. I wanted to see if i can save myself from buying a whole other 48x96

Bondo maybe? Depending on how big thr gap is

If its like a 16th just put lots of glue and be safe and fill with bondo or something

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

would you knowingly like to create a weak spot in your enclosure because you've filled a panel with glue and saw dust? I wouldnt

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Bondo maybe? Depending on how big thr gap is

If its like a 16th just put lots of glue and be safe and fill with bondo or something

not sure what the blade width is... prob a 16th.

would you knowingly like to create a weak spot in your enclosure because you've filled a panel with glue and saw dust? I wouldnt

Sigh... i fucking suck I knew it would be a problem..

lol measure twice cut once bro thats the motto in box building

I measure at least 4 times for every cut.. its pathetic. I managed to use 2 full boards and not even finish my box when it only called for 1 board and 1 cut on the 2nd board. I am just not good at anything.

Don't get down about it man, MDF is cheap. Speakers are expensive. I wouldn't put my $200 dollar a peice subs in a box with a cut in it and risk damaging something.

Building a box isn't easy the first time you do it...Practice working with your power tools a little more and be proficient with them so mistakes like this won't happen again. DON'T give up. If everyone would have given up every time they messed up, where would the car audio industry be today? No one is perfect bro. Fix it up and do it right!

Edited by bassinblazer

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!